Nacho Dean is recognized as one of the great adventurers today after having been the protagonist of an unprecedented expedition: walking around the world. For three years he travelled four continents, 31 countries and 33,000 kilometres alone, without assistance and without interruption. No Spaniard had ever travelled the planet on foot before, few adventurers have dared to do so throughout history and probably none made a journey like his.
Recently, he has concluded his last adventure: The Nemo Expedition, which has led him to swim across the 5 continents, becoming the 1st person in history to complete both challenges.
In his lectures he speaks from his own experience, passion and authenticity, of the lessons learned throughout his adventures. From her travels and expeditions she has learned unparalleled lessons about:
- Leadership and motivation.
- Entrepreneurship and self-improvement.
- Management of uncertainty and adaptation to changing environments.
- Risk, adversity and hazard management.
- Team management
- Environment and sustainable development.
- Cultural diversity and integration.
- Health and Wellness
Nacho Dean has given conferences in companies, congresses and universities such as: